1) A brief statement of the organization's history and goals;
2) The exact purpose of the project and grant request;
3) An explanation of how the program fits the Guidelines;
4) The target population(s) to be served; and,
5) The amount requested, total project budget, total organization
budget and other sources of funds anticipated or committed.
The letter of inquiry will receive a preliminary review (in most cases
within 30 days) to determine if it warrants a more complete application.
Grant applications may then be submitted at any time, but are normally reviewed quarterly. Applicants should be informed of the Foundation's
decision within 30 days of the grant review process conclusion.